Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I heart the Faux-hawk!

So, Will has a tendency to not visit The Hair God (our stylist) as often as he should. In his defense, it's freaking expensive, and let's be honest, I don't go as often as I should either. He's also got the same problem I do, in that our hair grows really freaking fast. Great if you get a bad hair cut (which NEVER happens with the Hair God), but means more frequent pricey trips. So, pretty regularly Will's hair get on the long and shaggy side. Not long like some skater punk long, but long enough to make styling it challenging if not pointless. Eventually he goes to get it cut and always gets the gay man's hair uniform, short and spikey with blond highlights. I recently tried to get him to dye it black, you know the super deep black that makes it look almost blue, but the Hair God said it wouldn't come out right so he bailed on the idea. So this time i convinced him it was time for a Faux-hawk!

He's done this before but it usually only lasts 2 days before he's back to the short spikey mess. I think it looks really great this time and it makes me happy! It also made me happy to take ridiculous pictures of him so I could memorialize this moment on my blog. This is my favorite pic....

After checking out Will's new do Oscar decided he wanted to jump on board... (or he might have given me dirty looks and tried to bite me the whole time i was messing with his fur, but whatever)
My boys and their Faux-hawks! I LOVE IT!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger UhOhMichelios said...

Faux-hawk...lol. It's cool. I love how Oscar is rockin' out with it.

This is probably a stupid question, but who is Will? I know the person in the pic, but...*sigh* so confunzzled...

6:25 PM, March 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

< < Return to the homepage