Monday, January 15, 2007

Cheat Day!!!

Will and I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to lose weight. So, with the help and suggestions of our nutritionist (The Narrator) we're employing new methods. One of the methods is Cheat day. Basically what that means is that we eat right the whole week, and then on cheat day we get to eat whatever we want. Now, that may not seem like a big deal, but have you given yourself permission to eat anything you want for a whole day? I mean ANYTHING.... all day long. So... Cheat day consisted of...
1. An omlette from Cafe Patachou for breakfast (trust me when i say that is cheating... those omlettes are faaaaaaaaaar from healthy, but they're sooooooooo good)
2. For lunch we were watching the Colts game (more on that later) so we of course had to order pizza (from Hot Box... mmmmm yum)
3. After playing racquet ball we decided that we really needed to go all out... I mean, it was cheat day and we exercised! That deserves bonus food! We planned to go to Dairy Queen, but they were closed. We headed to Marsh. I got Ben & Jerry's and Cupcakes!!!! yes... i ate both... it was soooo good.

I LOOOOOVE cheat day!!!!!!!

So... besides the food part, Saturday was a pretty awesome day. The boyfriend and I got a new TV. I never really thought that i needed HD. I mean I wanted a bigger TV, but i didn't really understand all the HD stuff. Now... I'm addicted. The boyfriend had the TV up and running on time to watch the Colts came.

In case you don't know yet... THE COLTS WON!!!!! They are going to the AFC Championship. And... to make it even better... the Patriots won. Now normally i would be upset about that. I hate the Patriots. But because the Patriots won, it means that the patriots are coming HERE to play the Colts. HOME GAME AFC CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! And the Pats FINALLY have to come here instead of us going there!!!!! The world is a beautiful place!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I throughly enjoyed cheat day although, I feel like we went WAY overboard. I think we ate more than we did at the fair and that is sad.

I feel deprived because i didnt even get to eat my ice cream on cheat day because i was over it. it was fun through and by sunday i will be ready again. HAHA. I dont think i will eat as much this week because i GAINED weight. you ate more than i did and yet i gained weight, UGGGGGGGGGGG

Oh well, it was fun.

4:02 PM, January 16, 2007  
Blogger E.A.P said...

mmmmmmmm, omlette . . .

Great, now I'm going to have an unofficial Cheat Day. THANKS A LOT!

P.S. I can't help but wonder if this Cheat Day thing is going to turn into to those things where, like, you want to try cigarettes so you mom says go ahead, but you have smoke a whole pack at a time. I wonder if the novelty of cheating might wear off, like with Will there, and you'll find yourself cheating less and less. The Narrator would totally do something tricky like that. Except that this is not nearly mean enough. Hmmm.

9:19 AM, January 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the novelty of it will defiantly wear off where we will be excited to go out to eat for one meal or have pizza but wont go overboard like this after a few weeks.

It was just very amusing to see the role reversal between you and me this weekend with you going. Oh, we are going to Dairy Queen on the way home from the gym right? Oh, I want cupcakes LOL. That is usually me saying that. I mean dont stop because i agree, we DO need cupcakes but it was highly amusing.

9:53 AM, January 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

< < Return to the homepage