Friday, March 09, 2007

Funny quotes (and thoughts) from Yesterday

"I think Adobe is my abusive boyfriend." If you've ever used Adobe products, I'm sure this quote needs no explanation. It came from Rica whilst working on altering an ad that she really didn't want to alter in the first place.

"Nobody yells about dog balls, but girl boobs, that's a problem." This too came from Ms. Rica. It seems complicated to explain and might even be funnier out of context, so I'm going to leave it at that. If you want to the full story, you'll have to coax it out of her.

Finally, this wasn't a quote but rather a thought that I just found a bit ironic. I've mentioned that Will and I have been trying to eat healthier. As a result I could probably count on one hand the number of times i have had fast food in the last 3 months. The few times I have had it, my body has been pretty unhappy with me, so I've gotten to the point that I don't even want it any more. (Trust me, while I know this is a good thing for my health, it really freaks me out. I love me some good greasy fries! Anyway...) So last night I'm at my yoga class and we are at the end doing final relaxation (I'm all about workouts that force you to relax). The instructor is saying things like, "this is time for you," "feel the body relax into the floor," and then she says "allow yourself to go to your favorite place." Now, normally I just sorta zone out during all of this. I can't really explain what happened, but the second the words left her mouth I had an image of myself sitting at In-N-Out Burger with both hands wrapped around a double-double. There was no one else around, just me and double-double. Sweet action!

Well, that's all. If any of this made you laugh a fraction as much as i did, you're likely in a better mood now. YAY!

2 Comments:

Blogger Plankiest said...

Ooooo.... In N Out Burger.

So, I am kind of trying to go vegetarian. Not because I can't stomach the thought of eating animals anymore, but because I want to lose weight and eat healthier too. And this helps me to really pay attention to what I put in my mouth.

But In N Out Burger. Mmmmm....

Good thing they are all the way on the west coast.

3:20 PM, March 11, 2007  
Blogger E.A.P said...

I've been quoted! I feel so special. I believe I've already quoted you on the subject of In-N-Out Burger. Citation here.

10:19 PM, March 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

< < Return to the homepage