Friday, November 03, 2006

A Photo Essay: Weebles

Hi! my name is Weebles and I'm pretty much the cutest thing on the planet right now. This is me taking a nap while I'm on my way to my first weekend away from mom and dad. See ya mom and dad... time to party... after i wake up of course.


Dude.... Party trick... i can fit my whole fist in my mouth... wanna see?!?!!?


Check it out the dog is giving me a bath!


Seriously Oscar, it's my toy... step off.


Oscar got a little to close for comfort. I had to be rescued.


What have I told you people about playing on the floor?! Don't get me wrong, I love my pooh bear... but i don't want to play on the floor! Also, I'm super sleepy right now, but I'm gonna keep fighting to stay awake, can't risk missing any of the action.


CAN'T..... TAKE.... IT...... ANY.... MORE!!!!!


Why do people insist on taking so many pictures of me?!?! I mean i know I'm cute, but COME ON! give me that stupid camera!


No seriously... give me the DAMN CAMERA!

DONE!

3 Comments:

Blogger E.A.P said...

Too. cute. for. words.

Well, except for those words.

10:51 AM, November 20, 2006  
Blogger Plankiest said...

Who is this child type person?

10:43 PM, November 22, 2006  
Blogger UhOhMichelios said...

My baby is the cutest! I'm so glad that she was returned intact and happy :P Seriously, if you want to take her again we'll be happy to let you.

5:10 PM, December 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

< < Return to the homepage