Monday, August 07, 2006

Still uninspired

So apparently no one felt the need to leave me posting suggestions. Will's doesn't count because it was disgusting. So I decided, what better way to expand my posting creativity than by plagiarizing myself and posting something that I wrote months ago. So here's the set up. I'm talking to Tech Boy at work and he tells me that he has to write a paper for one of his classes. He seems super annoyed by this, especially when he tells me the topic of the paper - Compare and Contrast an Apple and an Orange. I of course being the kind, giving, generous person that I am offer to write it for him. (insert maniacal giggle sound effect here) Minutes (and i literally mean minutes) later I hand him this. Enjoy!

Compare and Contrast an Apple and an Orange

Apples and oranges are both fruits. They both have seeds. They are both supposed to be good for you. They both have an outer skin of some kind.

While apples and oranges do share these many characteristics, there are many differences between the two fruits. The outer skin of an apple is generally smooth and can come in several different shades of red, green and yellow, while an orange is pretty much just orange. The seeds of an orange are white while apple seeds are dark brown or black. Sometimes you find worms in apples. Oranges have fairly consistent tastes while apples vary from sweet to sour depending on the type. Oranges require you to peel off a thick skin before eating it. Conversely, the skin of an apple is edible but many people avoid eating the apple's core. Oranges are considered to be a citrus fruit, apples are just apples. I've never had orange pie, but I've had lots of apple pie. I even had an apple sundae the other day. It was good. I like ice cream. Ice cream isn'’t good for you though. It doesn't have seeds or skin either. But I would rather eat ice cream than and apple or an orange. Oranges sometimes squirt their citrusy juices in your eye. Big mean oranges!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Plankiest said...

That was freakin hilarious. I would have loved to have seen the look on his face when you handed it to him.

11:08 AM, August 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know. With the right judge and Jury, I bet someone actually could sue you for this and win. God Bless the American Justice system... and the Conservative Republican Nutjobs that hold it all together

1:05 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger E.A.P said...

I left a comment on your previous post. Now please stop telling me I haven't.

Kisses!
E

1:59 PM, August 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

< < Return to the homepage