Monday, June 05, 2006

i HEART her!!

ok all you complainers who have been whining about me not posting. Here's a post.

Isn't my new template PREEEETTTTTY?!?!!? Rica made it for me because why? Because she totally freakin' ROCKS!! I heart her!

Just a little fyi about the header of the pretty pretty template... All the pictures, including the one that makes up the background... are my personal attempt at pretending to be a photographer. How AWESOME is Rica for managing to create such pretty template that incorporates my photography!! again... I heart her!!!

More posting coming later. I'm working on a post about my trip to Florida... but it's very complicated. I'm hoping to have it up in the next day or so though... SO QUIT YOUR WHINING!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THREE WEEKS AND THAT IS IT!

I told you i could not post this the other day and still, nothing but three small paragraphs.

9:43 AM, June 07, 2006  
Blogger Plankiest said...

Uhhmmmm, agreeing with Will. I do not consider this an actual post.

Yes, E-Chi rocks. The template is gorgeous.

Good job E-Chi!

Britney? Are you there? I will not quit whining until you post already! A real post! Come on!

12:19 PM, June 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

< < Return to the homepage