Saturday, April 15, 2006

Got my hair did

Ok, so i've been sitting here trying to think of some back story for this post, but i can't. So basically i got my cut. This isn't the first time i've done this, nor will it be the last. Though this time it was long enough that i was able to donate it to Locks of Love.

So here's the before shots...


I've had mixed reactions to the after. I'd say the vast majority of people like it (or at least tell me they do). The 1st opposer is the boyfriend, who says he likes it better than the last time i got it cut short, but in general likes my hair long. (This is the only pic i could find. It's not a very good one because it was literally minutes after i had my nose pierced, but this will give you an idea of what it looked like before)



The other opposer is my dad. Oddly enough dad has never been attached to my long hair. In fact it was on his suggestion that in 6th grade i cut it super short (a la soup bowl style) after which I proceeded to cry because i looked like a boy. And NO you don't get to see a pic of that cut!! Anyway, his reaction to this cut was, "I don't know." Since then he has apparently told other members of my family that he likes it, but i haven't heard that myself yet. On the other hand, my mom who has been known (on more than one occasion) to cry when i cut my hair off, has said multiple times that she loves it. Parents are so weird.

Alright already i'll show you the new do. Keep in mind that i forgot to have my hair guy, (is there a greek god of Hair? cuz that should totally be his nickname if there is.... Rica... let me know. Until then he shall be called...) The Hair God take a picture right after he finished, so this is me attempting to style it myself. Why can we never get the same results at home? It's just not fair. Also, an you'll see a small child in my arms. She's adorable. She's not mine. Her name is Baby Jo Jo and you will hear about her later. (And yes, Baby Jo Jo is her nickname, not her real name) Anyway, here it is!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nice cut, and a nice cause. Just wait till summer and you'll be the coolest kid on the block!

6:30 PM, April 17, 2006  
Blogger E.A.P said...

Okay, so apparently, I haven't been keeping up on your blog for the past three days, and I've talked to you multiple times for work and never once mentioned this.

I know you hate me, but try to find the love in your heart because I? LOVE THE HAIR. Awesome color, and I think the cut is flattering.

Anyway, I'll see you this weekend, and I'll check it out in person. That is if you do not kick my ass for having neglected you.

12:36 PM, April 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

< < Return to the homepage