Tuesday, March 07, 2006

VACATION!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

Yes! That's right! I'm on vacation!!! And so is the boyfriend! well... kinda. He has 2 jobs and is on vacation from one. So i'm pretty much solo in the afternoons, but then i get the whole evening with him! It's amazing! I'm fairly certain we'll kill each other by the end of the week. Not really... It's been great! We've been doing a bunch of nothin! And it's fantastic!

This weekend was big fun. Saturday morning I hosted a baby shower for my friend, Simmonds, she's due in April. Yea! The shower was fun but involved A LOT of estrogen! After the shower the boyfriend and I drove down the south side of town for a friend's b-day fiesta. It was a group of people our age and we sat around eating cake and talking about our houses and their kids. It was all very adult and made me feel a little old. I did get to play with the babies and re-ephasize to the boyfriend how great it is to pass them back to their parents when they start crying.

Afterwards we called my uncle and his girlfriend to see if they were up for going out, and when we heard back from them they were at a bar on the northwest side of town getting ready to sing karaoke. So, we made the trek over to join the party. I was tons o' fun. There was a pretty good crowd, but a lot people didn't start singing until later in the evening, so the rotations were pretty short at first and i got to sing a few times.

Now i'm just looking forward to NOT WORKING for a few days. We have no big plans for the week. LJ from the office is bringing his girlfriend over thursday and i'm going to make lasagna. The boys are going to try to get our home network up and running so that i can record a show with Tivo while also recording a show with the crappy DVR from the cable company. No more missing The O.C. while i watch CSI. YEA! Other than that, no real plans for the week. YEA FOR NO PLANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger E.A.P said...

Enjoy your vaca! But get back soon. I miss our daily chats. I MEAN BUSINESS MEETINGS!

9:33 AM, March 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

< < Return to the homepage