Sunday, March 12, 2006

Vacation forever! PLEASE!?!?!!

It's been awesome! Can i just stay on vacation forever?! And can the boyfriend stay with me? We've had a really great time together this week. We haven't really done much. We've just been hanging out. One night we went grocery shopping. Total rebels aren't we?! A couple days this week i got up and made us pancakes for breakfast. (and by breakfast i mean around noon)

Wednesday night we had a bit of a break from each other and Hag night was relocated. The radio station the boyfriend works for was hosting the local premier of Failure to Launch. He got me a couple passes to go see it, but for some reason didn't feel like coming to a romantic comedy starring the man i am totally in lust with. So, Will and the Quitter came with me. We had a really good time. The movie was hilarious. Much more on the comedy and less on the romantic side. I don't want to ruin the movie for any one who hasn't seen it. But I have 2 comments:
1. The "rated PG-13 for partial nudity" --- NOT THE NUDITY I WANTED!!!!
2. "What the hell kind of devil bird chirps at night?!?"

Thursday Will and I hung out most of the day and got none of things accomplished that we planned to. That night LJ came over with his girlfriend and I made lasagna. Everyone laughed at my lasagna because i used about 100 pounds of cheese to make it. But no one complained when they were eating it. That's right ... cuz it was TASTY!!! The boys started trying to fix our stupid home network stuff and me, Will, and LJ's GF played Dance Dance Revolution! I love that game. Will eventually went home and the boys eventually gave up (network STILL not fixed) I made margaritas and some how was convinced to watch the stupidest movie ever. All i'm saying is that if i'm a mother and some guy has me and my daughter held hostage, if i get my hands on the gun... i'm gonna shoot the bastard. No hesitation. I'm gonna freakin' shoot him!

Friday Will and I were VERY productive! We went to Costco! (we love costco) we tend to split things there. We buy 5 pound bags of cheese and then divide them into smaller freezer bags. We bought a big thing of ground beef and Will divided it out for me. (Because he loves me! I can't touch raw ground meat... grosses me out) After going to my coffee heaven we moved on to other shopping venues. We bought and installed hooks (lovely hooks to hang guests' coats on), bought and installed a towel ring in the downstairs bathroom, fixed the toilet paper holder that wasn't installed right (the boyfriend did it the first time), we bought a piece of wood and had it cut. (i might explain that later... but i don't feel like it right now) And we ate a big sandwich. It was quite a day.

Yesterday the boyfriend and i woke up and proceeded to drive all over the north side. We shopped for desks, mattresses, and other random things that we thought we might need. On the way home i called my Uncle (his nickname is now Elvis) and invited him and his GF over for dinner. They brought their son and Oscar's best friend, Loki (Loki is a Corgi and Loki is actually his name.) Oscar and Loki LOVE LOVE LOVE to play together. Oscar is about 3 times the size of Loki, but Loki can totally hold his own. Corgi's are herding dogs so Loki nips at Oscar's feet. It's all very amusing. After they left the boyfriend and i spent some quality time together enjoying the massive thunder storm that was blowing through.

Today the boyfriend and i spent most of the day trying to start the true "unpacking" process. We've been in the house since November, but we've been painting so most of our stuff has just remained in boxes in a giant pile that encompasses most of the game room. We're no where near being done... but at least we've started. Unfortunately, 8:30pm rolled around and that meant back to work for the boyfriend. So now i'm sitting with Oscar watching Grey's Anatomy. I liked it better when he was on vacation. If I had a one of the blogs that has a place to list your mood with each post... my mood would be pouty!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, we were productive. I can not believe all the we did. We are usually not that productive. I think next time we should try to leave only once and not twelve times.

That movie was totally funny. I did not need to see that nudity though. i I just odnt need that image in my head. oooooooooooooo ( sorry thinking of Matthew in the nude Happy thoughts)

5:04 PM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger Plankiest said...

Quitter here.

Speaking of the dumbest movie ever, did you see Enough?

It sounded like you and Will had a nice vacation! ;)

I would totally love to hang out with you two more. Will just needs to get over his aversion to my hugs.

3:18 AM, March 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

< < Return to the homepage