Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Playlist

I just realized that I didn't post my playlist for the Carmel Freedom Run, which is tragic as it might be my favorite yet.

1. Every Time We Touch - Cascada
2. Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf featuring Lil Wayne
3. Just Dance - Lady Gaga featuring Colby O'donis
4. Right Round - Flo Rida
5. Take Me On The Floor - The Veronicas
6. Crank Dat - Soulja Boy
7. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
8. Fire Burning - Sean Kingston
9. Pain - Jimmy Eat World
10. I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) - Pitbull
11. Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas (sadly something went wrong during download or something so I only got about a minute and half of this 4+ minute song)
12. Toy Soldier - Britney Spears
13. Beat It - Fall Out Boy featuring John Mayer (This was my finish line song)
14. Jai Ho (from the Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack) featuring Sukhwinder Singh, Tanvi Shah, Mahalakshmi Iyer (Didn't actually get to this one)
15. Forca - Nelly Furtado (Didn't get to this one either which is probably a good thing. I love the song but it takes a little while to get going).

Labels: , , ,