Friday, December 19, 2008

My Kooky Idea

So... Try to stay with me here. I know it can be difficult to follow my thought process sometimes but if you can hang on... it usually turn out to be entertaining.

So... I'm not a huge fan of Christmas music cuz I just worked retail for too freaking long. Luckily, I've been out of retail long enough that some Christmas music is starting to be aloud in my vicinity. One of my favorite Christmas albums has always been the Trans-Siberian Orchestra's Christmas Eve in Sarajevo. (If you haven't heard it ... find it and listen! Don't let the word Orchestra scare you - wicked cool guitars are involved) So I recently stumbled across their "Christmas Canon Rock." You know the song you commonly hear when the bridesmaids and groomsmen walk down the aisle at a wedding? That's the song. But kind of a rock version. The beginning starts out pretty traditional, but then you get those wicked cool guitars.

Now, for those of you who know me, you know I'm not really a "traditional" kind of girl. I've never really imagined that I would use that song at my wedding (God willing I will get married one day). But after hearing that version, I'm thinking... well maybe.

But it goes a step further. Whilest listening to the wicked cool guitar in the song I think... This should totally be on Guitar Hero. It'd be super hard but OH... SO... COOL! So then I think, well, I've always wanted live music at my wedding ... how cool would it be to have my brother and sister (Shorty and Pop Tart) who are addicted to Guitar Hero play that version of the song on Guitar Hero for the wedding! AWESOME!!! My wedding is gonna be so freakin' cool!!! (God willing!)

1 Comments:

Blogger UhOhMichelios said...

Ok so as I got to the bottom of this post I had to cover my mouth to keep from spewing my water all over the screen. Too ridiculous and very funny.

12:38 AM, May 03, 2009  

Post a Comment

< < Return to the homepage