Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Countdown to....

.... Finishing Twilight.

Negative 55.5 hours. That's right... somehow I got sucked in (no pun intended). I ended up reading Twilight. When I started it was basically enough to hold my attention, but not a huge page turner. Saturday night, I told Brad I was going to go read in bed until I fell asleep. Around 4am he came in shocked to see me still curled up reading away. Around 4:30am I finally finished and went to bed.

.... Seeing the Twilight movie.

Negative 41 hours. Yeah, I'm that much of a dork. I finished the book at 4am and went to see the movie at 7pm. I won't give anything away for those who haven't seen it. Overall I thought it was alright. Book was definitely better though.

.... The Drumstick Dash.

45 hours! I'm TERRIFIED!!! I can't believe my first race is less than 2 days away. 4.5miles!!! Not that I don't think I can do it! But there will be people! and timing chips!!! and a six-foot turkey. Reason to be terrified!

.... Turkey Day.

48hours. Well, that's the time 'til our first Turkey day meal anyway. Holidays are always crazy. This year is the boyfriend's mom's side of the family at noon. My fam at 4pm. And then the boyfriend's dad's side on Saturday. CRAZY!!!

.... Black Friday.

72 hours. That's when it will start for me anyway. I refuse to participate in that crazy shopping crap. I worked retail tooooooo loooooooong for that. I'll wake up around noon and probably spend some time cleaning the house or maybe just reading a book.

.... Shopping wine down.

79 hours. While I don't participate in the crazy shopping, other girls I know do. So we are having a post shopping "wine" down party. Wine and girlie movies. YAY!

.... Company Christmas Party.

14 days. Let's just say... it should be interesting.

.... Christmas!!!!

30 days! OMG! Christmas is a month away. Who let that happen? Wasn't Halloween last week?

.... Will's B-day!

30 days!! Poor kid has to share his birthday with Jesus. Tell me that ain't a rough gig!

.... MY BIRTHDAY!!!

32 days! WAHOO!!! No idea what I'm doing for my birthday yet. But I was born... that's cause for celebration.

.... 2009.

37 days. I can't believe another year has almost passed. How does this happen??? I don't understand!