Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I Miss My Blog!!!!

I can't believe it's been almost a year since I've blogged! I miss my blog. I refuse to make any promises about how this will be the beginning of me blogging again. But I guess it's a start. So, what's new? We're on foster dog number 4 - Joey. He's absolutely adorable. Husky body, German Shepard markings, and little stumpy Corgi legs. HILARIOUS!!! Raina - foster number 3 went to her forever home a couple weeks ago. Single guy with no other pets who will treat her like that princess she believes herself to be. AWESOME!

At the beginning of the year I started working out pretty hard core. I did a pretty good job sticking to it until about June or so. Then I just totally crapped out. I'm back into the swing of things now and Simmonds and I are actually running almost everyday after work which has been highly motivating. Now my legs are being STUPID and they hurt really bad. It's really frustrating. I'm trying to be healthy and active and all that crap, and my body seems to be rejecting it.

Work... hmmm. In a word... LUNACY! I think I should probably leave it at that for now.

Will and I joined a fantasy football league. It's freaking AWESOME. Highly addictive. Our neighbors got us sucked in. Will is really bitter because I'm 4-0 even though I should have lost every game. He thinks I should rename my team, "Team Bullshit" because that's how I win. It's true, but... mostly I think he's jealous.

Over the summer the Boyfriend and I have started watching The West Wing on DVD. I never watched it while it was on TV, so it's been fun. It's an interesting show. I'm excited that new shows are finally coming back! Damn writer's strike! Heroes is off to great start. New characters, new powers, old characters getting new powers. YAY!

Ok... my brain is officially dead.