Monday, October 13, 2008

A picture blog

I can't really make up for not writing for the past several months, but I can give you snapshots of some events that have happened...


Mr. Bones found a forever home!


My baby Brother Graduated!

Will and I went to ....

ROLLERDERBY!!!


I got SCUBA certified! I also got to go diving at the Living Seas at Disney World, but I refuse to allow the public to see post-dive pics of me in a wetsuit... sorry.. and you're welcome!


Rica came to visit and we...

Got to go see Missy Higgins together!

Will was able to come to the Missy concert too!

!
Lucas Oil Stadium (The new home of the Colts) opened and we got to go on a tour.

The K-dog, Rica and I got to go to Vegas for the Photoshop World conference. This is us at the After Party at the House of Blues. SWEET!!

Raina became foster number 3 and eventually found a new home where she is being treated like the princess that she believes herself to be.

Joey became foster number 4, and while he was certainly the most amusing foster we've had (you can't tell in the picture, but he has the body of a husky, the markings of a German Shepard, but has little tiny Corgi legs - hilarious!!) he was a little too interested in Neo, so he went to live with another foster family.

And most recently, we brought home foster number 5. Harper. Isn't she cute?!

Well, that pretty much sums it up. Hope you enjoy.