Thursday, May 04, 2006

Read this instead!

Ok, i haven't posted in forever. I KNOW! Get over it! And now i'm not really going to post i'm gonna give you other things to read though! Linking = Posting! It's a law. Really i swear. it is. (in my world)

So some of you may know (ok really, all my readers know) I went to California a couple weeks ago for work. I could blog about that but.... Read this instead! It's Rica's story of our Cali trip. It's pretty much the same why I would tell it, except i would bitch A LOT more about being stuck in stupid Phoenix with no luggage and nothing to do. And I would definitely talk about the fact that In-N-Out is totally my happy place. Other than that... same story.

Also, I went to Massachusetts. I could blog about it, but.... Read this instead! It's Rica's story of our Mass trip. Are you sensing a theme yet? I love it when she does my work for me! Again, my story would have been pretty much the same, except i would have included these pictures for your amusement.



Ninja World! Is that awesome or what!?! I'm not really sure if Ninja World would have anything I need to buy. But i now sleep better at night knowing that there is a store named Ninja World in this world.


Ok, this next picture is really just for the Quitter. Not many other people will find it amusing. But she will. And that's the important part. So... here ya go Quitter!

Oh - one more thing that i have to share. On the flight out to Cali I flew Frontier airlines. They Freakin' ROCK! There's a TV in the back of EVERY SEAT!! AWESOME! So you can pay $5 to watch Direct TV, $8 to watch a movie, or you can watch their free channel. I opted for the free channel. So... they played a couple of music videos, 3 by this chick named Missy Higgins. She totally rocks my socks off! I already downloaded her CD from iTunes because i knew i just couldn't wait the 2 weeks it would have taken BMG to get it to me, even if it would have been free. Listen to this girl. She's GREAT. The whole CD is AWESOME, but if you would like to sample my favorite tracks on her website, listen to "Scar," "Ten Days," "All for Believing," and "The Special Two." I ADORE this chick and you should too!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Plankiest said...

Yay! Tool sales make me happy!

At Sears, they have: Tool World, Where All Tools Rule! I love that!

Thanks for the pick me up!

6:29 AM, May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

< < Return to the homepage